Lego Harry Potter worth buying?

Is this game worth buying or should I just buy one of the normal Harry Potter games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably my favourite Lego game, and I hadn't even seen any of the films when I played it through (have now though)

Be warned I have heard it's glitchy achievement wise for a lot of people although I was ok.

all lego games are great.

It's true, Lego games are great!

I've got to disagree... the only lego games i've really liked are all the Star Wars ones and Lego Indiana Jones... Lego Batman tried to be more than a Lego game in my opinion and Harry Potter was just a bit of a muddle to me... and I'm a big fan of the films and books so thought it'd be right up my alley so to speak

A great game to play with the missus or the kids.

About as forthcoming with it's achievements as the News Of The World were with admitting their guilt over the recent phone hacking scandal.

Az

Get Lego Harry Potter if you want a good game but as Az said, it doesn't give up its achievements very easily.

The games of the movies however are foul abominations of titles, though the sub-par voice work from some of the 'sound-a-likes' is often hilarious. That being said they do give away gamerscore very easily, it just depends on if you can stand them long enough to get it all.

HorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcrux

HorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcruxHorcrux

HorcruxHorcrux

I like how the official games are basically third person shooters now. Each spell is just a different gun. They even have sub-machine gun wands

does anyone remember the lego island games?

I'd like to forget them

[quote user="zfair899"]

I like how the official games are basically third person shooters now. Each spell is just a different gun. They even have sub-machine gun wands

[/quote]That'd be the Expulso spell.

To be honest it's hard to find positive things to say about Deathly Hallows part 2. The best thing I can come up with is that it isn't part 1.

I suppose the voice work from the actual movie cast members who did the game is decent as well.

i avoid movie ties in at all costs,the only one that was reasonable was wolverine.

i thought lego batman was excellent,one of the best.