Lego Batman 2 pre-order. Heroes or Villains which will you choose ?

New info out on what's in the pre-order.

Here's a female game new commentator to tell you more if you don't want to read below this video

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99Mt2DwuMY]

Basically if you pre order some places will carry the Heroes DLC others will carry the villains DLC so you can make your own team essentially.

Heroes pack contains:

• Nightwing
  • Kitana
  • Damian Wayne (New Robin)
  • Shazam (Wizzard guy)
  • Zatana (Female Magician and the person who mind wiped batman and Dr Light)

Villain pack contains:

• Bizzaro
  • Gorilla Grod (Mind controlling super inteligent gorilla)
  • Black Manta (Aquaman villain but with lots of gadgets)
  • Captain Cold (Mr Freeze alike)
  • Black Adam (Evil captain Marvel of the future essentially)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Whichever shopto are doing....  they'll all be available eventually or via in-game cheat codes like the previous titles.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Shazam (Wizard guy)[/quote]They are renaming Captain Marvel as Shazam, the name of the Wizard, in the 'New 52' DC Universe.

This is because apparently people know him more by that name (nonsense to me) and likely because they have to share the Captain Marvel trademark with Marvel Comics.

So the Shazam in the game is more likely to be the former Captain Marvel aka Billy Batson than the wizard of that name.

[quote user="hobblejp"]Villain pack contains:

• Black Adam (Evil captain Marvel of the future essentially)

[/quote]Black Adam is from the past and was around at the time of the first incarnation of Hawkman and Hawkgirl in Ancient Egypt. He possessed his descendant in the present.

I think I'd go for the Villain pack to be honest as I'm just evil that way =) 

Id go for the Villain pack as well and buy the hero pack....loving the little touches already with this LEGO game