Leaked MW 3 gameplay trailer

For people who are interested, here you go.

Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"LOL. Some of those set pieces look like they were copied straight from the battlefield 3 trailer. Infact the more i hear about it the more it sounds like its trying to mimic bf."

except for the fact that CoD started covering the Modern Combat era before Battlefield did?

Anyway, I think the Campaign looks good, I like the whole WW3 idea. Looks like it's going to be pretty controversial, any future terrorist acts that happen in any of the countries in that trailer are automatically going to blamed on MW3, the press are going to love this.

except for the fact that CoD started covering the Modern Combat era before Battlefield did?

=======================

Nope.

Nice one Sonic Scream, been looking forward to seeing some game footage... BIG COD fan and dont listen to the moaning replys about it being old news or only for cod fans...

I say "thank you for sharing, looking forward to this".

Its not leaked and its not game play

lol at cod being ahead of the game

COD fans will opt for a 360 if it means they can get their overpriced DLC sooner though and it's longer than a week’s exclusivity.

LOL. Some of those set pieces look like they were copied straight from the battlefield 3 trailer. Infact the more i hear about it the more it sounds like its trying to mimic bf.

Nice find sonic...beat me to it - DAMM!!

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="the better twin"]

oh goodie a new COD game. I'm so excited, it looks so new and different to the previous hundred COD games. Fingers crossed the online will be exactly the same as previous titles.

Cant wait either for MS to spend most of e3 boasting about how they spent a zillion dollars securing exclusive DLC for one week.

[/quote]

I know what you mean, Microsoft can buy Skype for £ 5 billions, why can't just just buy some game studios and then they'll have more exclusive games instead of just spending money just to get DLC a week earlier.

I mean no-one will buy a 360 because they get DLC a week earlier, what's the logic in that?

[/quote]

You'd be surprised. During the PSN outage, quite a number of people traded in their consoles and got a 360 as a replacement, all so they could play Call of Duty. Apparently paying for a gold membership is better than being offline for a couple of weeks. That's how serious the COD enthusiasts are. I wouldn't put it past people picking up a 360 because of that week of exclusivity. Microsoft know it too, which is why they keep paying tons to get it.

oh goodie a new COD game. I'm so excited, it looks so new and different to the previous hundred COD games. Fingers crossed the online will be exactly the same as previous titles.

Cant wait either for MS to spend most of e3 boasting about how they spent a zillion dollars securing exclusive DLC for one week.