Lazy Gaming

Who else has ever suffered from this? It is basically when it gets to a point in the year and you just cannot be bothered to play games. I have it at the moment, i can not be bothered to play anything new or innovative, i don't have the money but there are a couple games i could play and complete, i just can't be bottomed.
Instead i just play Call of duty, not because it is amazing, just because it is easy to play and can bear my attention for more than five minutes.

I am hoping new games like Skyrim and MW3 can stop this bordom in the subsequent months. I tend to get this most summers, anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah this has happened to me in the past but i end up not playing anything for hours. i pick up and game then i'm like naaah and before i know it i've been through my whole collection and still no game to play. it can be so frustrating

Its the reason I have happily dropped to Silver level....2011 has been the year of buying a game only to trade it in a week later because its that dire or broken...will go gold once the games I trust and have been looking forward to come out end 2011

Never had it.

I had the same feeling a few months back. I just played a bit on MW2, until the 30x XP came on Gears 2. Once I got to rank 100, I went back to Gears 1 to get some online achievements.

Its not you its the games, this years games have been very underwhelming.

When that happens to me I just play a game like Fifa, No hardwork required just kicking a ball around.

Yeah I've had it before. Didnt play anything for a few months then went back to Fallout 3 and played 80 hours odd.

I've never gone off my games but I do find myself often skipping time on something like "LA Noire" because I know it's going to involve committing to a 45 - 90 minute session where I'm going to have to pay attention in favour of something a lot less intellectual like a beatemup or an idle shooter.

Lots of games are pick up and play but too many decent games nowadays seem to be "Pick up and play for at least 45 minutes".

Az

I've had this before. All I do is put games into my xbox, get to the main menu and then think actually I can't be bothered and then take it back out again. I'll just sit there on the dashboard doing nothing.

normally for me its when youve finished 1 game and move onto another. I recently didnt have this I finished LA Noire and FIFA 11 and moved straight onto Fallout New Vegas and to Finish Fable 3