Latest Updates causing XBox Live gaming sessions to freeze

This has been an on going issue for the past two weeks, for myself and a number of friends that play Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox Live.

I have the newest of the consoles, just approaching one year. Up until now, I have enjoyed XBox Live, now it has become worthless. Of course no one will admit that there is an issue with the update code. It's the old Micro$oft Mantra "IT IS NOT A BUG. IT IS A FEATURE, AND IT WILL BE FIXED IN THE NEXT RELEASE"

My Gold subscription is due in a couple of weeks, at this point I will likely not renew, why pay $60 a year for a product that only works some of the time?

At this point I will likely sell the whole package wireless adapter, wireless headset, wireless controller and 360 console, 360 games and cut my loss. I considered renewing the warranty for a year for $25, but considering that support has been poor at best, I think its time to move away from the XBox platform.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would certainly like to help investigate and resolve your connection issue, but we would need more info to go on. If you would like assistance, please take a few minutes to read this post and answer the questions in your thread. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.