Last Resort

I have been a loyal Xbox fan and Xbox live member since 2007, now just recently I sold my old Xbox and bought the brand new one. When I sold the old one I deleted my old hard drive because I was planning on switching to PS3 when I got to game stop I had a change of heart and just couldn't betray my four years of loyalty so like I mentioned before I bought the new Xbox. I had already burned my bridge though and deleted my old hard drive. So I began the recovery process by calling Xbox support because I had forgotten my password.  I've talked to then several times now all very nice people but they kept referring me to the recovery process due to the fact that when I created my Xbox live ID I had created as a .CON rather than a .COM address so I can't send a recovery e-mail, I don't know my password and I can't remember the exact way I set up my secret question. I have literally exhausted every possibly way at this I got an e-mail from the windows live team basically saying there is nothing they can do through the recovery process. The message they sent me is as follows “We have concluded our review of the information you provided. Our agents were unable to validate that you are the account owner. The information provided has been reviewed and our agents could not match this information to the account information currently stored for the account. Our final recommendation is to create a new Windows Live ID account.  Windows Live ID Support” As a last resort I called Xbox live this morning to try and see if there was ANYTHING I could do what so ever I have over 14,000 gamers points and much money invested into maps packs for CoD on this account so I’m not giving up but she told me to post this and told me that you would be able to help me out she also gave me my caller reference number 1159221985 for the call that was made. Like I said I have literally talked to everyone I can talk to done everything I can do and the last recovery said I should just give up and create a new live ID how rude lol I am in the army and don't have time anymore to rebuild the ammount of points I have on there and not to mention the friends, I just want my account back please!!! And thanks!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

forumsarchive.xbox.com/.../ShowPost.aspx

read my personal guild on how to fill out the windows live id validation form

only the windows live team can help you

however you MUST validate who you are

if you used random info on the account it is near impossible to help you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

guide not guild lol

Sorry this didn't help.

You should copy that guide to the new forum. It's great info and the archive wont be around forever.

Sorry this didn't help.