Last Day For The Memory/Match Game

Just letting everyone know that today is the last day for the match/memory game. So everyone who is a member of Xbox Live Rewards don't forget to give it a shot. 

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Please post if anyone wins, it always makes me feel good to know that someone is winning these promotions!!!

41 seconds for me and nothing. i played that game every single day and nothing. Maybe I'll have better luck on the next  promotion lol

Xbox rewards did a great job of promoting that game, the first I heard of it was two days ago.

i won 800 MS Points before one week but no mail with code or something, I must wait until the rewards promo is over in few months........

You'll never get your 800 points if you wait. The only customer service available is through this public forum so just start your own thread and make sure everyone knows how Xbox Live Rewards is ripping you off.

[quote user="MisterBrownEyes"]

Xbox rewards did a great job of promoting that game, the first I heard of it was two days ago.

[/quote]actually they did a great job of promoting this. Sometimes you just miss stuff. It happens

Here's an address to help you so you don't miss the next promotion rewards.xbox.com/rush-for-gold/registration