Large Font.

My gamer tag is ElemenT nF, my friends on xbox live see my gamertag as this ELEMENT nF in xbox live parties. when they click on my profile its perfectly fine but in Game invites and messeges my gamertag is ELEMENT nF.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It is a known glitch that to this day has not been able to be fixed for many. The best method to get this fixed would be to contact Support via a forum chat right here. Go to Billing and Subscriptions >  Account Management > Other. Next, select Contact Method #2, Support Chat. I saw a user claim that Support was able to fix the issue this way. It would be best to provide them screenshots of what it appears like on your Xbox and what it appears like here, in order to show them it is an actual issue and you just aren't trying to get a free GamerTag change.

However, some users were not so lucky but have reported that they were able to fix it by changing their name to something else then changing it back to what they wanted it to appear like.

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello there

its a common glitch alot of people have. xbox gets confuse when there are caps and uncaps on gamertags

try the option above me

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.