Language linked to region issue

My issue is that I live in Spain but I play in English, and in the xbox one apparently that's not an option.

I don't understand, because it was working perfectly in the 360, and the xbox one is superior, so it had to have what the 360 has and more, not less.

Right now I have to have a English UK setting, which doesn't allow me to add a paypal account (which appears if I change my settings to Spanish Spain) and it's absurd because I have bought tons of times in amazon uk (for example) with paypal and works fine.

Regards,

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

account.xbox.com/.../AddPayPal should redirect you to the PayPal site where yiu login with username and password, after that it should be added. I dont understand what u need to fill out. I just removed my paypal and went through the steps of adding it and for me these were the only steps i had to do:

1: Go to the link you wrote above

2: under add payment info i clicked next right away.

3: A PayPal window appeared asking me to input username and password, i did and clicked ok

Finished. Nothing else.

Now, you of course have a valid account and credit card on paypal i take it from what yoy said earlier, so i dont get what is going wrong, as Xbox cant see which card you are using when using PayPal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.