Lag, download, and upload.

I have a solid connection down is 11.42 Mbps, upload is .80, and the ping is 52ms. I can't seem to get over 2 yellow bars on game. What has to happen I just bought a new Xbox didn't change anything. I will try anything At this point any help is appreciated..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="GoDs MoSeS 38"]I have a solid connection down is 11.42 Mbps, upload is .80, and the ping is 52ms. I can't seem to get over 2 yellow bars on game. What has to happen I just bought a new Xbox didn't change anything. I will try anything At this point any help is appreciated.. [/quote]This may help.

I have dmz my connection to my Xbox so nat won't have anything to do with it.

[quote user="GoDs MoSeS 38"]

I have dmz my connection to my Xbox so nat won't have anything to do with it.

[/quote]If you click the link i posted and have a look around there i'm sure you will find some information relevent to your situation, or you could ask your question there...

[quote user="GoDs MoSeS 38"]upload is .80, and the ping is 52ms...[/quote]Sorry but the only thing that will "fix" this is to get better Internet. Both of those are pretty bad.

Mine is just "okay" and this is what it looks like

[view:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2157818282.png]

[quote user="GoDs MoSeS 38"]I have a solid connection down is 11.42 Mbps, upload is .80, and the ping is 52ms.[/quote]

My internet connection isn`t even this good and i had no lag,when i was gold.

-

i also have no lag issues on my ps3 when playing online.

Well since we're posting speedtest results.. here's mine.

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2157831378.png]

Laugh all you want. :P

-

Mine is even worse and I have no lag issues online, except for BioShock 2. I seemed to lag a bit when I was playing online, but still managed to do good.

Grade F lol didn't know it went that low first time seeing that.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

If were gonna compare then here we go, To infinity and beyond.

"Sorry but the only thing that will "fix" this is to get better Internet".

You could certainly play on the connection he gets. It's more likely to be a side issue causing his weak connection to be strained... because if everything else was good, that connection would be perfectly fine.

[quote user="Farscape247"]

If were gonna compare then here we go, To infinity and beyond.

[/quote]Your connection is not too bad, i don't really do speed tests, but i have got the VM 120 meg dl 5meg ul, it's not too bad, but i might make the leap to Infinity as i begrudge giving VM any money due to there complete and utter lack of respect for their customers...