Lag and disconnection from online

i decided to remake a new thread because the other one didn't get any solutions. Anyway, I have an open NAT and from detailed info it says it's behind a cone NAT. My issues with online is that almost every single one of my games disconnects me. I could play for 10-20 mins and then get disconnected. With COD I get serious lag and with halo, destiny and mortal kombat I disconnect from them. With GTA I literally cannot play online. So what i don't understand is that my NAT is indeed open. i tried hard resetting my Xbox, clearing my alternate MAC address on the xbox, and all those little tips that would somehow fix my online problems but of course none of them worked. I also tried on my main computer with port forwarding, placing my Xbox ip in DMZ host and restarting my modem doesn't work either so it's like this problem is impossible to fix. Also to be more specific, my xbox has wireless connection with my modem. I couldn't make it wired because my modem is too far away.

if anyone could find just one solution that would magically fix my problems I would be so grateful. Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, human enchilada! Looks like you already have another thread open about this specific issue. Here on the support forums, we encourage you to bump your thread you already have if you would like further assistance. One suggestion I would make is to bring your console closer to your modem to wire it in to see if that solves the issue. Wireless strength degrades over distance, and one wall can add up to 5 feet additional degradation. Give this a try and post up the additional details in your original thread so that our community can hopefully get you sorted out. Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.