Lack of privacy options

I'm getting really sick and tired of Xbox Live privacy options.  Something needs to be done about this.  I'm in my thirties so it's not socially acceptable for me to play video games.  Now when I try to play Destiny and set my options to offline mode.  My woman can still go on to Xbox live website and see when and exactly how long I played which in turn enables me for a terrible night on the couch with no kitty.  I am demanding as a 13 year old Xbox costumer that something be done about this.  If I turn "offline mode" option on my console then your website needs to reflect that as well.  No halfa$$ed BS about hiding game history.  OFFLINE MDDE MEANS OFFLINE MODE!!!!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

SkinPoppeR, there may be something that you can do to achieve what you're looking for! If you go to xbox.com, sign into your profile, and then go to your privacy settings. From there you have the option to completely block any shareable information from anyone trying to view your profile whether it be on the xbox itself, or online on the website. The only downside to this, is that if you play with friends they would have a hard time seeing what you're up to and connecting with you...But if all you're looking for is to hide how long you've been playing from your women, then this may be the fix for you! Hope everything works out well and no more nights on the couch! ;)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.