Lack of exclusives because..

Morning Community

Do you think their is a lack of Xbox 360 exclusives and new IP's because Microsoft is saving them for the Nextbox?

Discuss

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt it's because they're saving them, they just don't have any.

[quote user="SteampunkZomb1e"]

Morning Community

Do you think their is a lack of Xbox 360 exclusives and new IP's because Microsoft is saving them for the Nextbox?

Discuss

[/quote]

I couldn't give a toss.

I'm too busy playing "Dark Souls", "Rage" , "Gears Of War 3", "FIFA" and "Dead Island" at the moment.

Most people probably bought their consoles to enjoy themselves playing games.

Az

[quote user="Naffry"]

I doubt it's because they're saving them, they just don't have any.

[/quote]

Probably this...

I think they threw too much cash and advertising revenue into Kinect and supporting/getting early access to dlc for the CoD franchise,etc.... They've been concentrating on the wrong stuff.

Kinect is the 360 exclusives

Only recent one I can think of is Gears 3 but thats not really new cause its a franchise.

Possibly, i read this article y'day which suggests next gen is being worked on: www.computerandvideogames.com/.../xbox-next-gen-spotted-in-microsoft-cvs

Exclusives aren't exactly microsoft's strong point,but there are plenty of amazing retail games for the system,and live and xbla are fine for me.

They probably are working on next gen stuff,but i'm more than happy with the current box for the forseeable future.

[quote user="Rudemod 69"]

Exclusives aren't exactly microsoft's strong point.

[/quote]

This! Any exclusive that Microsoft secures is soon lost to the multi-platform market quite early on, usually with the sequel. So Microsoft have probably seen sense and gave up on securing exclusives.

Theres a lack of IP overall as for exclusives...well to be fair i only bought my PS3 due to the exclusives. I'm not angry at the lack of 360 exclusives  mainly because i dont only own one system so i just see exclusives as nice things to have and play. That being said this year is strong for Sony and quite light for Ms :D

I've personally never worried about who has what 'exclusive' I just want to play great games whether their out on one format or all of them.