LA Noire...unsure

I wasn't really interested in buying this as I just thought it was another GTA sort of thing. But after watching some gameplay videos, I now know it is different because you play the good guy, being a detective etc working things out. Which I love!

I'm right on the fence about getting it tonight as a midnight release at my local Tesco store, but does anyone know what price it will be? And those of you that have it today, is it worth getting? Missions replayable etc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dont its melts your console ! havent you seen the warning !

Won't be buying, I don't want my trusty Arcade Console melting :-o

Yea I have lol. Not too worried though as will be installing the game onto my slim and won't play for hours on end without breaks lol. If you read the comments people are on disc 2 etc without any problems. So it's not every single game/xbox that is suffering the problems.

From what i've read the main problem is on the PS3 and there new update since it got Hacked. There's not much said about the 360 version

Fantastic game, so good I would melt a dirty old arcade for it and the excuse to buy a new slim.

Tesco's - £25 if you buy another chart title.

Asda - £34.97

Game £39.99 half price if you trade Crysis 2 or Fight Night Champion or Test Drive or Shift 2 Unleashed.

If you are looking for a GTA experience buy GTA or Saints Row. Don't buy this.

It has free roam mode after you hit the traffic desk with random side crimes and collect a things.

You can replay any mission after you complete the said mission.

My GOTY.

GOTY  in  May      YAWN

[quote user="googlemytag"]

Fantastic game, so good I would melt a dirty old arcade for it and the excuse to buy a new slim.

Tesco's - £25 if you buy another chart title.

Asda - £34.97

Game £39.99 half price if you trade Crysis 2 or Fight Night Champion or Test Drive or Shift 2 Unleashed.

If you are looking for a GTA experience buy GTA or Saints Row. Don't buy this.

It has free roam mode after you hit the traffic desk with random side crimes and collect a things.

You can replay any mission after you complete the said mission.

My GOTY.

[/quote]

Thank you. Do you know how much it is from Tesco without buying another chart title? I don't want another GTA experience, I was avoiding LA Noire because that's what I thought it was. But it's sounding better the more I read and see of it.

Can someone explain to me this rockstar pass? I now own LA Noire (not played yet as at work ) and I keep hearing bout a rockstar pass? What is it and where does it do?

I do buy most games but I'm passing on this one, I'm more excited about getting Dirt 3 and hopefully tomorrow as Shopto has dispatched my copy today..

[quote user="NerveAgent HD"]

GOTY  in  May      YAWN

[/quote]

last years GOTY was released in January 2010