L.A. Noire

[quote user="Rp xSLaYeR"]

Rockstars new game being Released in a Week got me Realy excited for about 2-3 Months,couldn't wait till it came out,I Pre-ordered it yesterday and Then later found out that it had no Co-Op or Multiplayer. I was very Disapointed because I think Rockstar make the best multiplayer ever,I Love spending time with my friends on Red Dead Redemption or GTA IV Freemode,there my favourite games,but knowing that it hasn't got multiplayer I Have canceled my order,yes I Know it will still be a amazing game even without the multiplayer but I Just don't have the same fun I do Without it.

[/quote]

Here's the OP about L.A. Noire in the old forums. Please continue here the discussion.

Thanks,

GT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, you big noob. There are already two LA Noire thrads in the "Games Discussion" forum!

Hehehe, Yeah I know, but this is the continuation on the thread posted in the old forums.

Looks good but im going to wait till it gets cheaper :)

Looks good, want to get it, I might trade Brink for it just got to decide which platform to get it for

I've read from someone who already have the game that you can play the entire game in [MINOR SPOILER]black & white[/SPOILER].

It's not a spoiler about the story, it's about one feature about playing the game.

Once again, I don't know if this is 100% true, please read this as a rumour.

That's pretty good if true I might play it like that on a 2nd playthrough or maybe even the first

[quote user="That Elite Guy"]

That's pretty good if true I might play it like that on a 2nd playthrough or maybe even the first

[/quote]

Exactly my plan.

I think its true because i have seen it feature on gamespot.

[quote user="Original Godly"]

I think its true because i have seen it feature on gamespot.

[/quote]

Great news! I didn't saw that one. Can't wait for the game. Hurry up ShopTo.

I'm mega excited for this, it's going to be aces and probably end up in my bestest games evar.