L.A. Noire

This is one game ive been looking forward to for a few months now. Pre-ordered yesterday so May 20th cant come soon enough.

Launch trailer -

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm just not sold by this game. The premise is intriguing but its Rockstar, I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm I used to for their releases.

I'll leave it on the rails doesn't appeal to me

Didnt' really like GTA this also looks like a rip off of Mafia II or the Godfather games......

Rockstar could really have done better than this.

I will pick this up, but not on release as can't afford it.  Hopefully it will drop price soon enough.

It does look good though, watched an ad on tv lastnight, pretty impressive.

Getting really excited about picking this up on Saturday. Going to suck me in.

Where are you getting it from tomorrow Whagi?

Pre-ordered it a while back when Shopto were doing the offer with the free t-shirt. This and Lego Pirates were the only two games that have interested me in a long while.

I ordered mine with game, I thought they had the best pre-order DLC.

Had my pre-order in for a while, it's going to be a total banger

[quote user="NGG JIGGLYPUFF"]

Didnt' really like GTA this also looks like a rip off of Mafia II or the Godfather games......

Rockstar could really have done better than this.

[/quote]

This is so right Rockstar could make a P2P FPS with moddable lobbies or TPS with a singular unbalanced quality.

Instead they make a sucky detective game in the 1940s where I cannot be so gangsta this sucks so hard.

They hire all these actors why bother when I can watch Thor down the plex. It makes no sense.  

Good job I paid attention to the trailers. I really don't understand the hype you are so right a royal rip off.