L.A Noire XBOX Vs. PS3 Screenshots

http://reflexorbit.com/2011/05/16/worlds-first-la-noire-ps3-vs-xbox-360-screenshot-comparison/

I personally think xbox is looking better, What you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox looks slightly better, but to be honest there isn't much difference in it. It's hard to tell with slightly different angles/lighting. Could be possible one mission was played earlier in the day, whereas the other was played slightly later? Hard to tell

Agreed with you there!

Roll on friday!

Both looks pretty much the same to me. You wont really notice minor differences like this when the game is in motion. The real difference will be performence (Frame rate etc) But both seem to run fine from the different gameplay videos/reviews and any differences in brightness/contrast can simply be changed in the options to get it how you'd like it.

You guys durnks? The 360 version clearly has higher res textures, look at the stone pillars inside the bank. Funny though considering blu-ray discs hold more data. Maybe it's a compression issue.

Particularly in the second comparison the brightness setting look to be completely different, either that or they were played at different in game times. I think both versions will be more or less the same.

Look same just looks like brightness and contrast has been changed on both images ?

it just looks like they brought down the brightness on the xbox version lol

xbox is usually darker in these kinda pics but when you play it on a calibrated TV it isnt as dark

Well, IMO The Xbox 360 version looks better. This thread will be locked anyway because this can lead to flame wars and fanboyism.

[quote user="Soiled Batty"]

Video comparison

www.gamesradar.com/.../b-945227317001

[/quote]

Again I can't really tell a major noticable difference in that video. Those type of comparison videos aren't that great IMO where the image is split, what are you suppose to compare when both sides are at different parts of the screen? I prefer the same footage from both consoles side by side, I find that to be a better comparison.