LA Noire - Interrogation Glitch (Spoilers)

I'm on the case The Fallen Idol and I'm at the part where you interview Marion Hopgood at the casting place. I gather up all the evidence such as the empty film reel, the drugs, etc and I initiate the interrogation.

I get the first two questions right but the third has glitched on me. I accuse him and June of blackmailing Bishop, which he then denies obviously and tells me to prove it. From my list of evidence I have the $20,000 check to prove it, yet when I select this he just shuts down the accusation and I get an X telling me I got it wrong. I've checked a guide for this and I am indeed supposed to choose lie and prove it with the check.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's pretty annoying as I've perfected all cases thus far and I'd hate to get this question wrong purely due to a glitch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Nope I got it right

Because your using the wrong evidence? The check isn't to do with that part. :P

[quote user="Naffry"]

[/quote]

Yes it does. From The Guide

TOPIC: EVIDENCE OF BLACKMAIL

Phelps wonders why money is involved if June Ballard got the blackmail film she wanted. Hopgood's disingenuous response: "What Money?" Of course, you have proof he is lying again.

CORRECT ASSESSMENT: LIE

EVIDENCE: $20,000 CHECK

Phelps brings up the check made out to Hopgood's ex-wife. Marlon reveals June Ballard's plan to sell the Bishop/Hamilton smut film to Bishop after his new motion picture wraps. Lorna Hopgood works for a check cashing company, so she can cash a check that large for bishop

[quote user="Naffry"]

[/quote]

This ^^^^

Sorryforget my last answer i thought you said question 3 wich is Relationship with Ballard, yeah blackmail is check.

That will teach me to read it proper next time.