LA Noire Arson cases?

Ik heb alle cases beëindigd; maar ik krijg geen Arson cases.

Ik heb wel the Electroplating case omdat ik die met DLC heb aangeschaft.

Voor het overige kan ik geen enkele Arson case oplossen.

Zijn er nog met hetzelfde probleem, of zie ik weer iets simpels over het hoofd?

Groetjes

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Game stuck in loop after Naked City....hopefully fixed now.

Don't know if anyone else has experinece this but according to Rockstar (yes I called them and actually got someone to help me.....see if it really works) it's happening alot.

Here's the scenario:

I have all 8 slots filled up with game replays - this is an important point.

I'm going through story mode and get to the last section of Naked City (no spoilers here). I finish the case.....the captain says let's go for a drink and the game takes me back to the opening screen (LA NOIRE in flickering lights. "hit x to start"...you know the screen I mean.). I DOES NOT go to the next case. When I get into the game menu and hit RESUME it takes me back the last section of Naked city....and this goes on and on and on. I go into cases and it shows Naked City completed but no other cases after it so I can't manually "move on".

they told me this is the solution: 1. Go into your stored data and erase all the "replays" so that those 8 slots are empty. Erase or uninstall naked city then reinstall it. When you start the game, instead of "resume" it will now say "new" and yes....you have to start from the beginning again and play through...and (supposedly) you will not get stuck in this loop next time. I was warned not to fill the 8 replay slots this time.

Good news though...you don't lose anything. Your badges, cars, reels etc are all still saved and you can still go through the case folders of the cases you've completed so far and do free roam etc.

Bad News: you have to start at the beginning and play ALL the cases over. I don't mind too much as alot of the early cases I didn't know what I was doing and am enjoying playing it better now. Also by changing certain outcomes (better questioning, choosing a different location etc.) you get some new scenes that I missed the first time. Hopefully this will all work out. Did anyone else have this problem and fix it and have it work out?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bovenstaande oplossing lijkt me moeilijk omdat ik niet weet hoe ik die 8 slots moet wissen. Ik weet ook niet hoe ik "The Naked City" moet wissen en herinstalleren.

Het enige wat ik geprobeerd heb is "The Naked City" opnieuw te installeren; helaas zonder succes. Het probleem blijft hetzelfde. The Arson cases blijven ontoegankelijk.

Sorry this didn't help.

Naar het dashboard en dan bij memory even LA Noire opzoeken en deleten wat je wilt, kijk wel uit dat je niet al je safefiles verwijderd anders heb je (denk ik) een probleem.

Groet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Probleem opgelost. Ben wel helemaal opnieuw moeten beginnen.

Sorry this didn't help.