L.A Noire, Are you buying it tomorrow?

Tomorrow, we have the release of the most anticipated game of the year which is a game made by RockStar Games, it is getting released worlwide tomorrow. Yes, I know, this thread belongs to the game discussion section but I am bothered to switch out from here and no one goes there. Are you getting this game? Post here. I have been watching vids on youtube regarding this game which released on North America early. If you're buying this game.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

rockstar only published this but is heavily inspired by rockstar games, it's made by teambondi, Australian games comp I fink ...

Nope as @@@ already have @@@t. So far so @@@ood :)

Most people in UK had it today anyways

Not sure weather to @@@et @@@t now after reading the problems today.

no

it isnt getting released worldwide tomorrow,its been out in america since tuesday

I had it on pre-order from Game.co.uk and it arrived just after 10:45 

Bump.

The game officialy comes out tomorrow, how do people already have the game?

Online orders from certain companies get sent out early to make sure they are there in time for release day , but if they send them out a day early then more people are more likely to go with that company to get the game early

win win situation company gets extra money with more people ordering to get the game early so company gets the money = happy customer gets game early = happy