LA NOIRE - 1400/1400G - Which Achievement Did You Find The Hardest And Why?

So, I just completed LA Noires Achievement List, and the last 1200G or So Came Very Quickly, As To start with, i didnt like the game, got maybe 1 or 2 cases into homocide and i didnt like it, then i gave it another shot, and i thought a challenge would be to get 1400G, and that is what i just did. Now, there are some tricky achievements in this game, and i have 2 that were particually annoying, as follows

BulletProof Windshield - Shoot Drivers Before They Pull Up In Nicholson ElectoPlating, this one was hard as the guys just wouldnt die, then i changed my suit after half an hour, and it seemed more accurate, took me maybe 35-40 mins

Auto Fanatic - Drive Every Vehicle In the city - i was slowly plodding away at this, then it came down to the last 5, i found one by accident, then i knew exactly where the three others were, so it left the frazer, and a guide set it USUALLY, spawns at a car park at 4th street and hill street, i circled the car park for about 2 hours, as the cars respawned and changed, it would not appear, so i quit, loaded up a case instead of free roam, and there it was, right next to the car park in traffic. i smashed into it so i wouldnt drive off, and there, i had done, it.

But also my question is, did you think the achievemetns were too easy? too hard? or mixed?

And do you think there will be one more DLC case seeing as RDR & GTA had 1500G to their names?

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The movie reels.

Simply because I hate collectables.

I thought all of the achievements were actually pretty easy, I only got stuck on one and that was really due to me, it was actually really annoying. It was the one for finding all of the golden reels, I went through them systematically from a guide, got the last one and didn't get the achievement - I then went through all of them again in the same order only to find that the second to last one was the one I missed, why it was frustrating? Because I actually walked up to it the first time around, I just didn't pick it up. :(

Not So Hasty

Stop a fleeing suspect with a warning shot as an LAPD Detective. 15G

I actually found that to be the most annoying one, and it was my last for the 1000G - didn't do any DLC.

They were all incredibly easy. Either the car/reels one were the worst, just because they were the most time consuming. All easy though.

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

wow i thought that was easy, you should do the DLC, its all very good!

[/quote]

It wasn't a hard achievement, it was annoying going back to find the right incident and then getting in the right spot for an uninterrupted line of sight. I've heard the DLC is pretty good, but I wouldn't buy them for a rental.

I aint been trying for any of the collectables yet but I tried a few times to get the DLC achievement for catching up with the car the first time...I suck at driving basically, just couldnt do it

wow, i didnt realise that :( lol, its a great game for G

wow i thought that was easy, you should do the DLC, its all very good!

Bulletproof Windshield - 20 -  Kill the drivers of two of the MP vehicles in the Hughes Aircraft gun battle before they pull up.

Was probably the most frustrating one, but in the scheme of things there wasn't anything too difficult

I thought the difficult one was 197 miles driven, because it was so easy to skip the driving