La consola se relentiza con el Disco Duro

Hola, tengo un problema un poco grave.
Me e comprado un Disco duro interno para Xbox 360 S de 250Gb, ya que que solo tenia la Targeta de memoria que viene de serie.
El problema es que enchufo el disco duro con la consola apagada y cuando enchego la consola carga todo muy lento (La interfaz Xbox en general), lo mas molesto es que a mitad de una partida si me invitan a una Party Live o me envian un mensaje no puedo leerlo porque se me bloquea y ahi si que no tengo solucion, solo sirve el reinicio de la consola (Que tambien tarda un rato...)  

Si juego solo con la Memoria Interna no pasa nada de eso.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme, esto hace que no tenga ganas ni de tocar la consola...  

Gracias y un saludo.

Translation:
Hello, I have a little problem.

Me and bought an internal hard drive for Xbox 360 S 250 Gb, that I only had the Targeta memory that comes standard. The problem is that I plug in the hard drive with the console off and when enchego the console loads everything very slow (the interface Xbox in general), the most annoying is that in the middle of a game if I invite one Party Live or I send a message I cannot read it because it freezes me and there if you have no solutiononly serves as a reboot of the console (that also takes awhile...)

If I play only with the internal memory it's okay that.

I hope that someone can help me, this does not have desire to not touch the console...

Thank you and a greeting.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

En el foro oficial de Xbox nadie sabe la respuesta? Pues parece que el problema es mas grave de lo que pensaba...

Translation:
In the official Forum of Xbox nobody knows the answer? It seems that the problem is more serious than he thought...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Alvaro!

Thanks for your patience, and the time spent posting about this. I was hoping to clarify the issue - it sounds like you're experiencing some freezing issues?

If this is the case, we do have suggested options for you to take. Try here: support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-solution

Please let us know if this step helped you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.