L4D2 Cold Stream

So, apparently today's the day for the looooong awaited Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2.

I'm still shocked that Valve actually gave a solid release date tbh, but then again they were due to announce pricing,etc yesterday and surprise surprise there's nothing but tumbleweed coming from the official valve sources.

The only hint at any more info has been a random listing on Joystiq stating it's slated as being free, which sounds suspect to me so I'm not even gonna link to it.

Been looking forward to this for what must be nearly 18mnths now (the game is in it's 3rd yr since release) and I know it's pretty sad at my age, but I've even "engineered" the day off for this...

It'll be great to play through the updated versions of all the L4D1 maps (including the DLC map Crash Course) and get into the brand new campaign too, plus it'll be cool to also be able to pick n choose what mutations to play (they'll all be available at once).

Official Info on the DLC

There's apparently gonna be a "few surprises" too.... (hopefully not just for PC players)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is there a price I'm expecting 560

On the subject of left 4 dead it's on the games on demand for 19.99, bit much but definTly worth it

Considering some GOD prices thats actually not to bad.

Yeah I have noticed there starting to get a bit more realistic with some of the games

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

Is there a price I'm expecting 560

[/quote]

Yeah, I was expecting that too, but it's gonna be a huuuuge DLC, so I dunno.... although with the rumours the Joystiq listing has started and the fact that valve haven't used up their free DLC token with MS yet I suppose it could be free.

Still plenty of time for valve to issue an "oops, sorry, it's not coming out yet but it will be soon" statement... wouldn't surprise me.

Fair enough , I'm off out so keep updated on here if it's released lol

i reckon it'll be at least 1200pts considering what you are getting

On PC it'll probably be free...

[quote user="oxoxx"]

On PC it'll probably be free...

[/quote]

It's definitely free on PC....

it always is