L A NOIRE im stuck already on first homicide

ok im loving the game and its giving me plenty of fun and makes a nice change from shooters ect,anyway i have just made it to homicide and have my first victim in the park,

checked her body with the writing on,

checked purse,

that globe thingy,

found the knife but not relevant for some reason,

found the golf club,

the footprint.

what have i missed as cant seem to move foward on this level i have searched and searched but i am at a loss,any idea's!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you done the little puzzle with the globe Rick? I think it opens into a lighter and gives you a clue?  Also, the victims head I think?

Is this the Red Lipstick Murder? Have you examined the Globe to discover the lighter inside? Once that is done you get the hint to go to the Bamba Club.

DOH!! i picked it up and turned it a few times to match up the map but nothing happened i try again later then cheers

Im pretty sure it is The Red Lipstick Murder, voteDC.  I thought the globe gave you a clue, I just cant remember every single case, ya know?

We posted at the exact same time Spuudle, so I wasn't trying to correct you in my initial post. Just that great minds think alike.

[quote user="voteDC"]

We posted at the exact same time Spuudle, so I wasn't trying to correct you in my initial post. Just that great minds think alike.

[/quote]

I just noticed that lol. 

cheers for the help lads not had chance as yet but i  will try the globe again,i thought it was just a globe i moved it about but nothing happened.