why does xbox hate on da bess

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

who is bess?

I believe bess is a cow. I may be wrong though.

Haha i love threads like this.......please keep going.

I must say Kobe beef is splendid, and is bess the cow it came from?

-

kinda cool to have a farmer in here!

We don't know what you're talking about, is he a Rap star?  If he is it's because they ban anything that has to do with anything political or could be seen as impersonation.  The Bess might want the tag you took.

He took my tag, he took my tag, he took my tag, I went and got him, went and shot him, whooooaa. Tag, shot the grabber, took my tag back... got it right back....Whoooooa.

Well, Kobe Bryant isn't the best. I have no idea why that would be against the TOS.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Look at five fricken idiots who have nothing to say, including two ambassadors. What a pitiful sight. Sorry OP, no help for you here. Go read the terms of service, maybe there is something in there about Proper names or something.

Maybe it is being read like K.O. bed is best or knocking your sexual partner out before bed is the best.  They've just got it wrong I think if the tag was banned.  It could be seen as inciting violence.

It's a MOTTO, I know why.  Mottos must not advertise.

Awww im sorry Melonhead, Oh no im really not. When someone writes a stupid thread ill respond with the same tone.

Part of the reason I don't allow my profile to be visible to all users is because mistakes are too easy to make because the rules are a bit counter intuitive in some places.