Kingdoms of Alamur Online Pass?

So it seems Kingdoms in the US will come with an 'online pass', so im guessing the UK release will have one aswell, it unlocks 7 single player missions and a ME3 themed armour, so if your thinking of picking it up pre-owned down the line looks like you will be missing out on some missions!

Source 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do these missions have achievements?

-

Gaming is slowly dieing if this continues

no

Not surprised, EA did it with Mass Effect 2 with the Cerberus Network Code that gave you extra game content for buying the game new...so it shouldnt be a shock to see it happening again

Not surprised, EA have already done similar things with past singleplayer experiences(Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Alice: Madness Returns). I don't agree with it whatsoever for singleplayer games but there is nothing that can be done about it.

Did the same with DA 2 also

EA are greedy, what's new?

It's not only EA; WB did it for Batman: Arkham City.

Yep Catwoman was the online pass for Arkham City, the missing missions shouldnt effect the games original 1000G as i think thats against MS's rules.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Yep Catwoman was the online pass for Arkham City, the missing missions shouldnt effect the games original 1000G as i think thats against MS's rules.

[/quote]Don't think that's true mate. Take EA's Alice: Madness Returns, you can only get 900GS without the "project ten dolla" code, to play the mini-game.

----

EA. Nobody should be surprised...

Yeah thats true! My mistake, i wonder then if that will be the case here?