Kingdom Come: Deliverance

The designer of Mafia has launched a Kickstarter to bringa Medieval RPG which blends The Witcher, Skyrim, and RDR 

~

~

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the sound of the game. Hopefully they'll have some luck.

Not interested in it. Personally.

I am interested, sounds as if, It could be a good game. But its very early and anything could happen between now and 2015.

Mentioning Skyrim is a sure fire way to get me to ignore their game. I almost wrote Dragon Age 3 off when they did it. However mentioning Braveheart is a sure fire way to keep me interested. I've never been so conflicted on a game before!

Doing a medieval game without fantasy this is great and fresh for an open world RPG.....

But the "kickstarter thing" might be  a problem to see this game coming out on Xbox one....I hope it will.

Wait & see.....

Sounds interesting and something I will keep my eye on.

And they have surpassed their goal after just 2 days. m.ign.com/.../kingdom-come-deliverance-hits-kickstarter-goal

The game has been officially announced on Xbox one....

Great (i hope)....

Has potential. I look forward to seeing some gameplay.

Been watching the dev vids for the past few weeks, looking very good, I'm sort of reminded of Oblivion when that was first announced and teased, getting the same vibes, backed it on kickstarter, can't wait for the beta