Kinectimals Help

Ok, I know its bad asking for help on this game. But, I've pretty much got the 1000g wrapped up. With the exceptions of two tricks that I just can't perform. The in game tutorial for them its awful, and just isn't working for me. The other 48 were fine, these 2, just no.

Can someone explain/diagram how to do the forwards and backwards rolls?

Only thing in my way now!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

uh what does the ugly cat thing say to do again?

i know you said you're stuck but i can't remember how i did them.

does he say first you need to make it site followed by arm twirls

i found arm twirls and spinning in the spot hard anywho as it struggles to see you.

It says "rotate in big cirlces around your shoulders", and Bumble just looks likes he's winding up for a suckerpunch. But that does nothing.

Someone told me to put my arms out directly in front of me, then do large circles (as opposed to small ones for a barrel roll).

Load it up Em and work it out for me!

i'm at work. :S lol

i thought it was that. i have found it needs to be a slow movement and i wouldn't say large circles or little ones with straight arms. i'd try it half way between the 2.

like i said, i hated that and the spin in place ones.

I'll give it another go later. But just to be sure I'll let you check for me tonight as well if you can :)

Pretend you're bowling a yorker in cricket and carry the motion on. For backwards pretend you're the backwards man and bowl in reverse.

Nope, no luck. The cat just tracks my arm movement with its head and follows my arm around in circles.

Can someone make me a YOUTUBE video off their phone lol?

Ok, panic over. Just did it.

I was actually doing it correctly, just not long enough. It took around 6-7 rotations before he'd do the roll. I was giving up after like 5.

Well thats another 1000g done!

A proud moment for the Great British gaming population right here.

Don't let the fact that he's done it put you all off posting videos of you all playing kinect though. Those things can be comedy gold.