KINECT XBOX ONE

I already have protocol number [Mod Removed]. I continue with the same problem in kinect is off and on since followed all the steps that I was past. Already tested in other xbox one, and the cooling fan Kinect still not working.

Já tenho numero de protocolo [Mod Removed]. Continuo com o mesmo problema no kinect fica desligando e ligando, já segui todos os passos de que me foi passado. Já testei em outros xbox one, e o ventilador de resfriamento do Kinect continua não funcionando.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hi BrunoBrl, 

Sorry you're having issues with your Kinect. First and foremost, please do not post any personal information in these forums including support cases. It's solely to benefit you. I don't know what troubleshooting steps you've taken, so I'll start from the beginning.

First, If you notice that it does have a hardware issue, then your only solution is to do a repair here

Re-seat your Kinect. 

Follow these steps to reset the Kinect sensor’s connection:

1. Power off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable.
  3. Unplug the Kinect sensor from the console.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button on your console to power up the Xbox One.
  6. Press the Menu button on your controller.
  7. Select Settings, and then select Kinect.
  8. Plug the Kinect sensor into the back of the console and wait 5 seconds for the console to recognize it. 
    Note If your sensor needs an update, the screen will indicate that an update is in progress.

Next try updating your Kinect. 

1. From the Home screen, press the Menu button on your controller.
  2. Select Settings, and then select Kinect.
  3. Verify that Kinect on is selected. 
    Note If your sensor needs an update, this screen will indicate that it’s updating, which should take approximately 2 minutes. If the screen doesn’t indicate that an update is taking place, then your sensor is up to date.

Then try doing a hard reset. 

1. With your Xbox on, hold the power for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts off. 
  2. Turn your Xbox back on

Try doing a factory reset. Make sure you've been online before doing this as your games need to be saved via internet to the cloud. 

If you are ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Home screen.
  2. Press the Menu button on the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
  1. Select Settings.

Note You can say "Xbox, go to settings" from any screen, but you'll need a wireless controller to navigate when you're on the Settings screen.

1. Select System.
  2. Select Restore factory defaults.
MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.