Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just speculation. Only 3 of the 7 launch titles are confirmed 720p

Do we have to do this again......

Yeah its a bummer ,,,these games running 720p sure look like hot garbage ,,,meh..gimmie a break with all this crap already ..

The one is going to blow everyones mind after playing the 360 for all these years

Who gives a rat's *** if the game is 720p, 1080p or 2p (or not to 2p, that is the question...nvm). game looks good and it has features that the PS4 doesn't have (voice commands, etc).

Doesn't matter, with the Kinnect eating up AT LEAST 10% of the CPU cycles, which could be used for games!

Not to mention memory, etc.

when i read that article it sounds very good for the future of x1.

Thank you @Feed. The games on X1 are going to look a lot better than they do on the 360 and that's what matters to me. I'm getting the X1 because everything it has to offer in a whole. The games will look fantastic.

I think the Kinect is going to separate this system from the PS4. If you crave raw power, go to Sony. If you want a system that actually tries to innovate and offer something new to the table other then better graphics, stick around and see what X1 has up it's sleeve.

I just have to lol at yet another silly Silver No Game OP that comes ranting and raging about Kinect or the Xbox One. Yep, seems perfectly credible...

[quote user="LostKauz"]

I just have to lol at yet another silly Silver No Game OP that comes ranting and raging about Kinect or the Xbox One. Yep, seems perfectly credible...

[/quote]

So once again point out the poster and not what they posted. Great job, keep it up!