Kinect Support for Skyrim Arrives Today!

Bethesda have just announced that the English Version for the Kinect Commands will be released today. You can view the English Voice Commands here.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKZHJZfUGs]

For me being a Kinect owner and Skyrim lover. It is fantastic that they have added Kinect Support for Skyrim. I know I will be using it a lot. Though the neighbours might be a bit confused at what language I am shouting next door. Anybody else looking forward to testing this out?

Update:Not only that, but they have also announced that DLC information will be revealed as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Not bothered about the kinect support but looking forward to hearing about the DLC.

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

Not bothered about the kinect support but looking forward to hearing about the DLC.

[/quote]

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

Looking forward to the dlc but i couldn't care less about kinect, it's time they gave up on it imho.

FUS ROH DAH

-

wish i had a kinect.

-

i was going to buy a kinect but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Reportedly this is available now, for those looking to use it, Bethesda have released a nice PDF showing all the voice commands

-

cdnstatic.bethsoft.com/.../skyrim-kinect-voice-commands.pdf

-

Voice Command List is already in the OP.
[quote user="The Resistance"]You can view the English Voice Commands here.[/quote]
It is rather fun using Kinect with Skyrim. Although I wish your character did not say the words to a shout when you shout them yourself. Other than that the Ally commands etc are pretty great and so much better than having to go through a menu to trade with them etc.