Kinect Question

I would like to buy Kinect and my bedroom is about 6 - 8 Foot and i can move things about so i would like to know would it work? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Will be fine - try and mount the sensor above the tv for a slightly enhanced play-space too.

(That's assuming you mean approx' 6 to 8 feet between you and the screen.)

That stand i have the Tv sitting on it's small

i have heard about a kinect zoom lens or something like that it lets you play it in a smaller room i have the same problem demoted to the bedroom as hogging the tv now its a smaller room and kinect wont work dont know if these things work wanting to find out if anyone has one or heard of it

[quote user="rtstephens"]

i have heard about a kinect zoom lens or something like that it lets you play it in a smaller room i have the same problem demoted to the bedroom as hogging the tv now its a smaller room and kinect wont work dont know if these things work wanting to find out if anyone has one or heard of it

[/quote]

Believe this is what you mean?

LINK

It works good i my room with isn't big but i have had to move funiture out of the way.  

i have around 8 feet of play space for kinect and it works fine.ive not checked the link in the other post but heres another www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1.

it should work fine,  i have limited space in my room to play kinect and it still works rather well

It can go a bit funny sometimes if you're too close to it, it sort of loses where you are, but works about 98% of the time!

I have a Nyko Zoom and it works a treat, turns a small room kinect compatible

be warned though theres been some people complaining that they bought the zoom and it's actually smashed the kinect camera if not put on as if the kinect is a feather