Kinect not turning on plus a whole host of problems.

IS anyone or HAS anyone had any problems with their kinect? Got my one 2 days ago, set it up, everything was great, kinect worked, the lot. come back to it one day later after working to discover that the kinect was just not working. not turning on atall, tried everything on the troubleshoot page and nothing, looks like i will need to send to microsoft now. Also whats everyone else experiences with game install times? im running on fibre optic broadband about 9-11 mps and games are taking FOREVER, even getting from about 0% to "ready to start" (around the 40-45% mark) im sitting currently waiting on an after install update completing on my deadrising game, which jamp from 0-81% instantly however ive been waiting 14 minutes and 50 seconds (yes im timing, ive paid nearly £600 for the privilege) for it to go from 90% to 97%, game is ready to play but the worst part is it wont let me access my story mode until the update installs. i mean this is just an after install update as i said and its just bizarre its taking this long, dont even get my started on my digital download of fifa which took near to 2 hours for the whole game to install. crikey. ive had the one for 2 days and i had my 360 for about 6, but im seriously considering sending this thing back for my cash and saving myself about 100 quid and going to ps4. 

absolute crock of horses**t < my review on xbox one so far

let me know if anyomne else is having similar troubles or if this is just my machine.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

When downloading a disc you should disconnect from the internet. The console will download the game updates at the same time its performing the disc installation causing for longer times. Second taking almost 2 hours to download a 10 GB file like Fifa is not a long time at all.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.