Kinect in smaller spaces/rooms? then try the Nyko camera add on that allows Kinect to work in smallers spaces/rooms.

according to G4TV show Feedback, it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VeoBTtPMQo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Now thats a good idea!

[quote user="MacHuffy"]

Now thats a good idea!

[/quote]

You're not wrong! I may be purchasing one of these!

Most of the things Nyko come up with are crap, this looks pretty good though. I may pick one up.

Yeah like a smaller area isn't going to cause more accidents. 'Oh sorry honey I didn't mean to punch you in the eye it was an accident' XD

[quote user="ShadowMonkey987"]

Yeah like a smaller area isn't going to cause more accidents. 'Oh sorry honey I didn't mean to punch you in the eye it was an accident' XD

[/quote]

To play 2 players with kinect takes loads of space just because 2 people playing need loads of space. However one thing this may help is the distance you need to stand away from the sensor (which is just a load of wasted empty space.)

On one hand this looks like it could be helpful. on the other it also looks like a cheap bit of rubbish made be people who sell plastic tennis rackets that clip on to wiimotes!

I really have a tiny room and I always had doubts that Kinect will work. But I just recently decided to give it a try and voilá it works perfectly fine, even though I have 2 chairs in the background/at the side. I never thought it would work, but I have absolutely no trouble. I can only play alone though. But better than nothing.

Very handy, might get one depending on price, thanks OP

Pretty much a buy for me as I hate haveing to rearrange my room to use Kinect

Have found a retailer listing it for £32.95 (which takes the mick a bit as it's officially listed as $29.99)

Any news when this is avalible?