Kinect funlabs

I was just woundering if anyone else is having probs with loading kinect funlabs ?.Mine has not work for like a mounth now it loads but it just stays at the blue screen and crash's my system my kinect games work fine its just the funlabs that does not work.Any info on this prob will be great thanx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

They are having issues with Kinect Fun Labs and the 4 gb Slim.  It is being worked on.  If you have downloaded Sparkler or Avatar Kinect, try starting them from your game library instead of the Fun Lab hub.  This should get you right into the game without the blue screen.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've cleared my cache, deleted FunLabs, and it still freezes.

I've tried everything suggested, but it still crashes, I can't even select the games from the Games Library as it tries to go into FunLabs for me  - so at this point I've got my young girls pestering me to play Bobble Heads, Googly Eyes and seeing the videos for Air Band and I can't do a thing about it.

I'm using an Elite with 120GB drive, so it's not the 4GB Slim problem...

At this point I see M$ wanting to take money from me for Sparkers and Air Band, but I have ZERO chance of playing them - now THAT is a good deal!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.