Kinect Fun Labs

I've had a brief go with Kinect Me and Googly Eyes so far. I think they will entertain younger kids for longer. Has anybody else played this? If so, what's your thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Had a quick go with Kinect me. The result was nothing like me what so ever. Maybe I'm just extremely unphotogenic.

If technology can get better than googly eyes I don't want to know about it...

Kinect me didn't look that much like me, it did a bit and the clothes were pretty good but some things were clearly wrong.(I need to try it with a kilt sometime and see if it looks better than the one of the marketplace). Shame about the no hats thing.

Googly eyes though. Wow. Making a dancing Oblivion case with googly eyes is probably the highlight of the universe.

Haven't tried anything else yet.

What exactly is the point of this? Just to make your Avatar look a bit more realistic and like yourself?

You can vote for new Fun Lab apps based on community hacks. Here's mine (an interactive music visualizer)... kinectshare.com/.../NewsDetail.aspx

Click "like" if you'd like this to be made available as another Fun Lab app! :-)

I found it had a problem with my facial hair, it made it all multi-coloured. I think it did a reasonable job of making me into an avatar, apart from the prieviously stated problem. It was far from 'real'. But, as far as avatar's go it was more like me than my creation with the normal avatar editor.

Googly Eyes will entertain my nieces until they run out of things to scan.

I'm interested to see how good Kinect SPARKLER is or isn't.

Actually, I just remembered that googly eyes didn't want to scan my guitar, I assume because it was too big... googly eyes sucks.

What happens to the things that you scan? Can you do anything with them?

I've downloaded it but can't seem to find where to use it...

Any help?

[quote user="Placid Casual"]

I've downloaded it but can't seem to find where to use it...

Any help?

[/quote]

It's accessed in the Kinect Hub.

it isnt there for me... :/