Kinect broke profile?

Hi all, So I replaced my old 4gb today with a new 250gb and added a kinect. Transferred everything fine but am now having problems. Once I installed the kinect on my live profile the system won't load everything on the homepage. For instance the social tab is in a constant loading state. This doesn't occur on my non-live profile (which doesn't have a kinect I'd yet). Any ideas? Everything still works if I go to it via the controller home button, but it still annoys me. Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Secret, sorry to hear that! Have you tried clearing your cache yet? It should only take a couple minutes. Let me know how it goes! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply, turned it on this morning and it seems to have sorted itself. Likely just a normal live connection issue showing up in a weird way. Cleared the cache anyways just to be sure.

I've been getting 80072ee2 all day since. Opened up my ports so hopefully that will assist in stopping this from happening again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear you got it sorted Luke. Please feel free to rate your forums experience, and of course, let us know if you have any more questions or issues. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.