Kinect 2.0 Real Time Game Play

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYctLfM7ufA]

-

What little hope I had for Kinect 2.0 died when i seen that. That is nothing I ever want to do.

-

If you enjoy it, more power to you but looks like torture to me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think we shouldn't rush to say Kinect 2 is crap because the game is crap, which I believe is the case here. Sports Rivals looked much better

I didn't say it was crap. I just meant that jumping around like an idiot in front of my tv looks like torture lol.

Ah, again that's a symptom of the game design in my opinion.

www.engadget.com/.../kinect-a-deeper-look

That FPS demo? That I'd enjoy doing, it's more extra control rather than spastic flailing haha

Also I'm sure that Fighter Within game is going to result in folks getting punched in the face

I like the Kinect and the potential it has. However the input lag in even the most optimized game will never be better than 60ms. Not good for fighting games. The Kinect just can't keep up with what the player is trying to do..

The kinects input lag is just terrible ,It would be interesting to see the 2 fighters fighting ,,one with a controller and one using kinect ...

Looks awful, just like my Kinect 1 brick.  No Thanks.  I'll wait for an XO without Kinect if I don't purchase a PS4 first.

this is a VERY bad example...  two girls that had no interest in being there playing a fighting game??  seriously.. thats like taking a teenager and having a virtual clean your room game/.... not going to be into it too much..

Anyways... I do not expect much for the kinect when it comes to full action games.... I want it for the TV control and minor game controls....  and some slower motion games... like Golf or bowling...

@ Stoneware,

A bad game makes a bad example - it's not the Kinect's fault.

I believe the Kinect was producing the movement LAG.  

I don't like the thought of any game that will make me jump about, I'm just too lazy for all that ;) but I don't think we can/should judge Kinect on one video.

As I always say, I will reserve judgement untill I've actually tried it but heard some promising things from the folks at IGN yesterday after they got to try it out ( Not a particular game but more how Kinect performs ) so something positive from people that have .. "Actually tried it" ..