kinect 2.0 accessories

has anyone seen or heard anything about kinect 2.0 accessories like a holder that goes on top of a tv like they had with the original.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I haven't seen or heard of anything yet, but it'll be inevitable

Velcro works great

I thought the base had been designed in such a way that it would hook over the top of a tv.

I've not seen anything like the one for the original Kinect so far. I'm someone will release something like that to mount above your tv. Other choices may be just to put a shelf above your tv and sit it on there.

[quote user="StadiumFighter"]

I thought the base had been designed in such a way that it would hook over the top of a tv.

[/quote]Not all that securely from the look of it. I'll admit, it has crossed my mind where the hell I'm going to put that thing.

No mount as of yet all hands on and reviews the placement was beneath the tv. However a anodized aluminum cover to

Protect the kinect when it's not being used is a epic idea to protect that investment.

@ K2PROCOVER

Enough already man! 10,000 posts saying the exact same thing... And your GT... Do you happen to be spruiking an "anodized aluminum cover to Protect the kinect" at all???

Yes. Amazon has a kinect stand for the top of your tv that includes a cover for the camera.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

That looks cool I will be getting that