Killler Ape got hacked and banned

hi, My account Killler Ape got hacked and banned and i was directed to come here by Microsoft Support, i was wondering if there could be further investigation and result in getting my personal account back as i have done nothing and wasnt playing when it got banned. Thankyou and that would be highly appreciated if i got my account back. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey,

I am sorry that your account received an Xbox Enforcement Action. Regarding this, if you are able to login to the account you can start a "Case for Review". This will allow you to discus the issues with an Enforcement Agent and have a second-investigation done. If you are eligible you can start a case from your "Enforcement History": enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcements (Login with the account that was banned). For more information on how the process works, please read here: enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

If you don't have access to that, you are able to request Xbox Support to file an "Unauthorized access clam" and that will have the Xbox Enforcement Team investigate the cause.

Otherwise, if you still are not able to get that done, please post on the Xbox Enforcement Forums for an XBLPET to review your case: forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.