Killer Instinct For Free???

So I have just spoke to Xbox support and they said

"Thank you for patiently waiting Jack. As I have checked, this offer is actually sent to all accounts especially with a good rep like your account. However they are sent randomly by our rewards team to over 6 million xbox accounts so they have a list everyday for that notification. No worries as I can assure you will get that free offer. I am also waiting for it on my account. If you want, you can contact them through our forums and post your concern. Just wait for there reply within a few hours. I think that would speed up things by letting them know that you are still waiting for it on your tenured account." 

Came to me thinking about it and Why did everyone else get theres first when most people on other forums such as Eurogamer don't have any intention on purchasing the Xbox ONE get there free Killer instinct now when other people like me pre-order 2 Xbox One consoles and don't even get the code yet it makes me think that I won't get one at all and there are many other people that are somehow better and more worthy I've even done things like purchase games from the marketplace many games and one silly one (Mortal Kombat) For a massive £50 year(s) after its release spent over £200 on the marketplace alone and I don't even get this free Killer Instinct? Will I actaully get it cause I'm more than sure there are well I mean WELL over 6million Xbox Accounts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="zzXBLADEXzz"] this offer is actually sent to all accounts especially with a good rep like your account.[/quote]

Yet you have a large yellow cheater banner on your account???

I know right?! So I don't know what's going on

There would be nothing better than every single user getting something EXCEPT those with code of conduct violations.

So not even the people like me who have purchased over £200+ In store credit and purchased 2 Xbox Ones regardless of what you do bad if you're a good community player in the end why should it matter all I ever did was have colored gamertags in CoD 4 and thats a reason for some players not to get free games according to you?

Yes,modders and cheats have been running riot this whole generation,a good wake up call at the start of the next gen that its not going to be tolerated would be a great reward for the genuine players that have had to put up with it.

You don't know what you're on about when was the last time you played an online game according to your profile...never so how would you know and this is 2+ years I'm talking about

I stopped playing online because of the cheats and modders on my favourite games.

The last time was maybe 2 months ago when i got a free month from microsoft.

-

I use my ps3 if i feel the need to play online,and yes that`s full of cheats too.

So you wouldn't ever forgive anyone who cheated years ago and have matured a lot since then? Sounds fair I'm not here to argue I'd just like to know what's going on

I've never understood how people come to the assumption that if you buy products from someone over a decent length of time you are entitled to free things...

It's like me walking into my local corner shop and saying "Dave, I've been buying goods from you for years, you could at least give me this Red Leicester and 4 Pinter of milk free"

Just wondering how I get this free killer instinct full game unlock code that everyone seems to be

Getting for just being a loyal xbox live fan and be

In good rep standing for xbox one