Kid will dox your info, and steal account!

Well this kid from xbox live said that he doxed all my info.He said he knew my name, address, email address, phone number, console id, and guess what he did.So he called microsoft posing as me saying that someone stole his account and posed as me.He provided microsoft with all the information that was on my account.So I called microsoft and they said for me to just change my email and everything will be alright.So I just changed it now, I will see what happens.His gamertag is: [GT REMOVED]. So if we can please get this hacker off Xbox Live Im sure it will make it much safer on Xbox Live.

First off, you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums.

Second, be aware that when you post personal information on sites such as youtube it doesn't take very long for someone to figure out pertinent details.  I would suggest you amend what info you have floating around the net.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating
if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are being harassed on Xbox LIVE, please file a complaint with the on-dash tool. forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 485 Applies to: