Kicked to dashboard on Forza Doh!!

Had a couple of rounds on BF4 last night, kicked to dash after each game got fed up so thought oh well i will try the tried and trusted forza, two fantastic races with some great American and Canadian ppl (im in the UK so had to put up with fake cockney accents aimed at me -i live in South Derbyshire so didnt understand a word they were trying to say lol but after a bit we were all getting on great,luckily i sent them friend requests) THEN Guess what?? Booted to dash NOOOOOO not forza but it happened and again this afternoon,Please somebody fix this soon,i tried the setting to powersave and turned off for 10 mins with a proper reboot but nope still not working!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Im gonna fix this issue your having just for YOU bro!

[quote user="II Boldyboy II"]

Had a couple of rounds on BF4 last night, kicked to dash after each game got fed up so thought oh well i will try the tried and trusted forza, two fantastic races with some great American and Canadian ppl (im in the UK so had to put up with fake cockney accents aimed at me -i live in South Derbyshire so didnt understand a word they were trying to say lol but after a bit we were all getting on great,luckily i sent them friend requests) THEN Guess what?? Booted to dash NOOOOOO not forza but it happened and again this afternoon,Please somebody fix this soon,i tried the setting to powersave and turned off for 10 mins with a proper reboot but nope still not working!

[/quote]

Have you tried closing any apps you're using?

^ I've done that and I still get kicked to the dashboard on Dead Rising 3.

DJ your a star!! lol no apps running did a full reboot by turning powersaving on and pulling the plug for over 10 mins,loaded up forza as i only have DL games at the moment no disks and randomly booted,BF4 im booted to dash after each and every game,too be fair i had the 360 from launch and it had its own gremlins along with Perfect Dark Zero and that game sucked when it worked well lol

I have the same freaking problem..........exact same problem, still waiting for an answer, MS phone support is no help, let me know what you come up with.