Keeps Saying Connection Is Lost For Xbox LIVE

So when I got on earlier this morning I thought everything was going to be normal, but when I get to the sign-in place I saw my other brothers' two accounts that they use when they're at my house. And I saw mine. The gamerscore was gone and my avatar was gone too. My Gamer Tag stayed the same. I thought something was wrong and I was right. When I tried signing in, a pop up came and said I lost connection to Xbox LIVE, so I tried testing the Xbox LIVE connection and it said everything was perfect. I did this several times. Matchmaking, accounts, and etc. were all up and running. So I came on here and searched up what to do and they didn't work. I tried connecting to Xbox LIVE several times.  That didn't work. I checked the forums to see if anyone had the same problem and had it fixed for them. So far I haven't found any. Then I went on to my brothers' accounts to see if they could sign in to Xbox LIVE and it worked. Then I signed out and went back to mine. Still didn't work. I tried using a wired and wireless connection. As said in here I tried turning off my modem and router and wait 30 seconds.  I turned off my Xbox before doing this too. It didn't work. So then I came on here and went to my account this time and everything was how it should be. I also checked here to see if everything was up and running and it was. I asked some friends(I called them) who know a guy who threatened to hack me a long time ago. I asked them if he hacked me and they said no. Now I'm here and going to connect to Xbox LIVE again later. Nothing like this has happened to me before. Also I hope this helped.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

If you still can't sign in to your profile try clear Xbox system cache and download your profile.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@taidara I got it. A guy on Youtube showed me his video about it. I just had to delete my profile then download it. I just couldn't connect because my account was corrupted on my Xbox(not the servers)

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you try download your profile without first deleting it? Or did you have to delete it and then download it to make it work?

Sorry this didn't help.