keep losing connection Xbox Live

Hi there,

im an xbox live member for years now. I use a modem (Experia box) from KPN (in the netherlands) and using it servel years now. I never had any problems whit the connection before. But a few weeks ago (i think it started in august), i started to get problems whit my connection. The live connection sighned out by itself. It first happened when playing Halo; Reach. And now whit playing Battelfield 3 i have many network problems. wen i sign into xbox live, i am connected. Wen i start up the game and try to play online, it says it has problems whit connecting whit the EA servers. After that, xbox live signs out. This happens whitin 2 min automatticly. Some times it dous not sighn out so quick and i can play online maches, but it frequently happen that wile playing, the game connection is lost. Somtimes (but thats rare) im even abel to play online for hours, whitout losing a connection.

Becouse nothing changed whit my connection, i tryd some things to get better connection. I tryd to use my xbox slim whit a cabel connection, but it seems that that dont do a thing. followed the NAT instructions from the site, that did not worked out. I checked the wireless connection, by laptop. Xbox live signed out, but laptop and connection fron the modem, seemed to be stabel (same thing whit the connection by cabel). If i dont start up a game, my xbox live connection most of the times stays connected. If i only start the gam and dont click on machmaking, is somtimes sign out outomatticly after a few minuts. Wen is start a game in capain, the online connection stays stabel.

I have no idea what is wrong, espaccially becouse i had always had a good connection before and i did not change anything.

I whould like to see a sollotion for it. Dous anyone has an idea?

grtz.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Thanks for the detailed description of your issue! We do need a bit more info though, specifically how your modem and router are set up, and their brand/model. Can you review the START HERE sticky and let us know the info it requests? Thanks :) forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.