Keep getting kicked

Everytime I play battlefield online I get kicked. The game will start and then about 2minutes in to the game I am disconnected and kicked from xbox live, I then have to go back to the live home page, test the conection then sign back into live and start again ..... Then it happens again. Any suggestions ? oh and to top it all now 42% of people avoid playing me on Xbox as I " quit early " - when I'm not quiting - I'm getting disconnected .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Greetings, higgsy100! Are you getting disconnected while playing any other titles or using other apps or is this limited to Battlefield? In addition, can you only log back in if you run a connection test?

If the disconnections are limited to Battlefield and routinely occur when starting a game I would recommend redownloading your profile by following these steps:support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete.

Give it a shot and let me know if it helps! Standing by.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, I have only been playing battlefield so not sure about other games. Tried downloading my profile again and played one game with no probs so hopefully it may have fixed it???? Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for following up, higgsy100.  Happy gaming! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.