Keep getting disconnected from LIVE

So, I started my play session about 45 minutes ago. First thing I noticed was that during Halo: Reach it took a long time for my info to load up from the servers, (rank, custom gear, challenge progression). Played a couple of matches no problem. Then my info disappeared. Ok, I figure there's more people on than usual what with all the new Halo announcements today.

I then go and play some Pinball FX2: No problems there.

Then I switch to some Virtua Fighter 5. As the game is loading up I get disconnected. I exit the game to the dash and then I'm reconnected. I then jump back into the game only to be disconnected again.

At this point I got out to the dash to test my connection. It's says that I should reset my router/modem. I don't use a router. I plug straight into my modem. So, I reset it and I still can't connect. Says that my ISP may be blocking the connection. Somehow I don't think this is the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey mate, if your console is indicating an issue with your ISP, then it would certainly be worth giving them a call. Also, please take a few minutes to read this post, and then respond with the info we need to help out. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.