Keep Disconnecting From Xbox live Games/Parties

I keep on getting disconnected from xbox live games and( if I'm in a party) the xbox live party. I get disconnected in almost any game, In BF3, MW3. ME3, or halo reach. It always says that you have been disconnected from the server check your network connection. even if I'm at the xbox dashboard i get disconnected from the xbox live party.my xbox uses a wired connection.I tried resetting my modem and router and nothing work. i tried  disconnecting all of the cables and putting it back and that didn't work. I changed the ethernet  cables and that didn't work. I tested my connection and it said everything was up and running.i have looked at similar xbox forums problems and nothing helped. i really don't know what to do, I need help!!

Error Status Code:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20AB-4840

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015- 10F0

O: 8007- 0435

T: Wired

A: 192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Hey there Gangster! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your network connection. Before we get started with any steps, I'd like to get a little more information from you. First, can you take a look at this guide (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back here with the answers to all the bold questions?

Also, when running the connection test, wait until you actually get disconnected, then run the test and post the results with your answers. Once we have all that, we can start deciphering what the issue is here. I look forward to your reply, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hey i live the us in Arizona. I use a Motorola surfboard cable modem model number SB5101U and netgear N300 wireless router model number WNR2000. my nat type is open  

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the extra information! It looks like we are still missing the "Z" code from your Network Connection Test results, however, and we do need that code to run those numbers. Would you be able to provide that for us? We'll get you taken care of just as soon as we can identify the issue, and that would help us immensely. Thank you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Error Status Code:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20AB-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015- 10F0

O: 8007- 0435

T: Wired

A: 192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there G4ngst3r!
Are you able (as a temporary solution) to connect directly to your modem to determine if it is the router causing you to loose connection. Make sure your modem and router firmware is up to date (download firmware/update from manufactures website). Remember to reset Xbox network settings back to the defaults. If you are able to connect properly to LIVE through your modem, reconnect your router and access routers menu. Make sure UPnP is enabled. Under Advanced and WAN Setup find NAT Filtering, if it is currently set to Secured, choose Open. Click Apply and restart router.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have tried connect it directly and i still get connected out of games/parties.When i deleted my profile and downloaded back my connection was better for a few hours then i started to get disconnected again. is it because my connection is too slow?

Sorry this didn't help.

Could you provide with the information from the START HERE! sticky post. And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold under the title "Make a post").

[quote user="G4NGST3R 23"]
Is it because my connection is too slow? [/quote]
Could you perfom a speedtest and post back the result. If you are using a wireless connection to your Xbox then perform a wireless speedtest and vice versa.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1878366840.png]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello iFaLLeN! Unfortunately the speeds you listed are a tad on the slow side. During peak times you may be dropped if the speed slows any from the result above. At this point, we would suggest you contact your ISP and ask them if they offer any upgrades for your area. :)

Sorry this didn't help.