Keep disconnecting from Live

Since about two days ago, I have been disconnected from live anywhere from 4-8 minutes after I connect. I've never encountered this problem before. I thought it had something to do with MW3 servers since it was happening during that game but now it happens whether playing a game or at the dashboard. I'm am using a wired connection and my NAT is moderate but has never been a problem for me before. I am using the schools Internet, since I live on campus, so I can't provide details of what their exact setup is. I figure it must be a problem on their end but I have no idea. Nothing seems to be wrong. I can still connect to live and start playing a game, but whatever I am playing will freeze up and then disconnect me from Live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Oh here is some info I forgot to put.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA/TX

Modem brand & model number: don't know

Router brand & model number: don't know

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: clearing cache, redox loading profile, resetting default factory settings

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Yes. NAT is moderate.

Any Error Codes you encounter: 

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time warner

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-48E0

Z: 0000-0000

ID 0007-0000

L: 8015-1901

Q: 8007-0435

T-Wired

A: 10.55.20.16/255.254.0

G: 10.55.20.1

D: 10.2.2.32/10.2.1.32

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Tom Peeper! It looks like you might need to turn on Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) on their network hardware and then restart the hardware. Since you're on a Campus/Dorm connection, and this option may be difficult or out of the question, you might first want to try running a speed test and post the results in this thread! If the speeds are low, please check out this guide for increasing your speeds (support.xbox.com/.../performance). If you don't have luck increasing bandwith you may need to contact the schools IT department/help desk to see about enabling UPnP or improving bandwith connection. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.