Just wondering something... what do my fellow gamers like to listen to when they game???

I listen to mostly hard rock, techno and some hip-hop. How about you guys, what do you listen to while gaming???

Justin

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing as I like to hear what is going on in the game.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]

Same here, and depending on the game itself I will even turn off the in-game music.

I wake up to 1010 WINS on an AM radio.

In game, I turn down the BGM so that it's not overpowering, then listen for the audio queues that tell me trouble's coming.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]As above, but i do like to listen to music, just not when playing games, i like UK Grime, Dance, Hardcore, Rock, Country and Western (Don Williams, Kenny Rodgers etc...) and just about any other type of music, at the moment my favourite song is called "Wearing my Rolex" by Wiley, i got a nice mix of it on iTunes, makes me feel like i could win a fight against a Gorilla...

Beat Hazard Indy game for $1 and listen to dub step and metal. I play most run and gun games as well as racing games whilst playing general dub step or metal. Specific bands like Eluvitie, Gojira, Deadlock, Leaves Eyes, The Browning, Hatebreed, Deftones, and In This Moment. Typical playlist when I am in the mood for hardcore/epic.

I don´t listen to music all the time when I play but when I do it is most times Hard Rock or Classical Music.

For FPS I prefer the classical music ;) for racing games I choose hard rock

When I play, the only thing I want to hear is my teammates.  I definitely do not want to hear other people's music through my headset.  When not gaming, I mostly listen to pretty much everything except country and rap.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

I don´t listen to music all the time when I play but when I do it is most times Hard Rock or Classical Music.

[/quote]

If you like hard rock & classical then have a listen to this;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAODHyyXs9Q

I`ll try that link again;

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAODHyyXs9Q]

Hip Hop...No rap, or any country.